The perfect career fit for me is a workplace where technology is embraced, where the end product of my work is something I can share proudly with friends and family, where my projects frequently exceed my current knowledge level and require me to continuously expand my skill set.
I enjoy contributing to projects which are widely adapted, where I can see my hard work pay off. I have experience working in a variety of workplaces, including tech startup, small business, government, Fortune 500 and Fortune 15. My core skill set includes SQL (Microsoft, Oracle, MySQL and Teradata experience) in data warehouse as well as application environments, Object Oriented Programming Languages (C#/.net, Java, PHP) and process re-engineering.
I’m currently not seeking full time employment, but always seek freelance opportunities. If you would like to discuss a project, please feel free to email or call me.
Integration Developer- Comply365 Solutions 2014-Current
- Develop Windows system services in C#/.net which integrate our system to the client’s databases which include Oracle, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, and Active Directory.
- Develop JSON/SOAP API for customer use using .net/WCF. Documentation is maintained automatically using Sandcastle plugin.
- Provide technical guidance to clients on design and business processes for extracting and/or viewing data in human resource and training databases.
- Work in a collaborative programming environment, utilizing Jira, Stash and Sourcetree for code tracking across the entire team.
System Specialist, Systems Analysis and Programming- Verizon, 2014-2014
- Develop financial reports based on a Teradata Financial Data Warehouse.
- Support Oracle OBIEE reporting systems to ensure on demand reporting functionality requirements were met.
- Work closely with business process owners to develop clear business requirements for new applications and added functionality to existing applications.
- Perform site visits to remote offices to learn processes and then relay that information back to the Lake Mary office.
Learning Systems Analyst- JetBlue, 2011 – 2014
- Learning Systems lead for the Comply365 documentation project, integrating ATMS with Comply365 using Microsoft SSIS and T-SQL.
- Develop customized Microsoft SSRS Reports to update leadership on Crewmember training, status, and activity.
- Support Crewmembers using SCORM compliant learning portal, including mobile devices such as Apple’s iPad and Android tablets.
- Developed record auditing tools using T-SQL queries.
- Optimize business processes with technology.
Programming & Technical Support- Wave Internet, 2007-2011
- Design, update, and manage custom PHP/SQL driven content management systems to meet client needs.
- Develop import scripts (CSV, XLS and SQL source) to assist clients in migrating to our WaveCart content management system from other ecommerce solutions.
- Develop cron jobs to sync client websites with their social media tools via available API’s.
- Train clients – bothon-site and remotely — to use WaveCart software to manage content, products, and orders.
- Serveas first point of contact for existing clients support and upgrade needs.
- Wrote “best practice” documentation to ensure standardized coding between in-house developers, interns, and free lance workers.
- Identify software solutions for clients based on a business needs analysis.
- Maintain current versions of PHP/SQL driven software for internal use such as WHMCS (Billing), Kayako (Support), and vBulletin (discussion forums).
Internship – Adeptech 2007
- Installed custom IT infrastructure for commercial applications.
- Diagnosed hardware failures and repaired hardware failures.
- Recovered lost data from various media.
- Worked with walk in clients to upgrade current PC or assist them in purchasing a new PC.
- Responsible for removing virus, spyware, and other types of unwanted software to optimize system performance.
OPS – Student Technician – University of Florida 2006-2007
- The primary purpose of employment was to develop a digital asset management solution to make file location fast and easy for photographers, web designers, and editors.
- Assisted Editor, Photographer and Designers in the transition to a color management solution to ensure monitors and printers were calibrated.
- Researched hardware purchases and submitted recommendations to management.
- Implemented Active Directory for Windows and OSX based systems.
- Developed system to assist professors requesting photo shoots and printing services.
University of Central Florida
Information Technology BS 2006-2010
- Specialtiesincluded Database Concepts, Computer (Digital) Forensics, Computer and Network Security, as well as Unix/Linux Administration.
- Served as Vice President of SGA funded SCUBA Diving Club, where I gained experience in budget proposal, managing members, organizing events, and developing relationships with local businesses.
- Served as an officer for the SGA funded Car Club.
Reference Letters (Right Click Name and Save-As)